Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My Art Available on Imagekind

 

Mandala

My art is available on Imagekind.com printed in several formats such as canvas, framed, simple prints, and more. 

Night Bloom

Links to visit my art on Imagekind and a "storefront" - both offer the same art.

nancy-shewchuk.imagekind.com
nancy-shewchuk.imagekind.com/store

Pink Lady

Also take a look at my website:
Oils by Nancy
oilsbynancy.com
And on my pages here on Blogger:
Paintings by Nancy
Painted Stones by Nancy
and on FB - Art and Painted Stones by Nancy

 View my art in different categories and also read messages I have written from the essence of my paintings spirit.
"Every Painting Has Something to Say"

Check my "Spirit Art" category - click on the image and you will see the message received. You will also find links to Imagekind that will bring you directly to my page and storefront.
Have fun and enjoy!






No comments: