Thursday, January 28, 2021

"Porch Light" by Jeanie Tomanek

 


"Porch Light" by Jeanie Tomanek

I have always loved art and have been painting on and off most of my life. I never was an art collector until now. The way I know I am an art collector is because I have been buying paintings by Jeanie Tomanek from Marietta, GA for over a year! And she thanks me all the time for being an art collector and lover of her art. So I believe her...I am an art collector.
 I found Jeanie on Facebook and is now a friend. I look forward to looking at her page every day to see  her latest painting! :) I have never felt this way about anyone else's art, although I love other's paintings of different styles and have purchased them, but none as consistently as Jeanie Tomanek's art. 
"Porch Light" is painted in acrylics on an 8x8 wood panel. It's sitting on a table easel at the moment, but I may move it - I think I'll be needing to create another "art wall" as I have many paintings in different areas of my home. If I do than I'll post pictures of the changes I've made. I just had to share this with everyone today, and here is Jeanie's website...check out her paintings!
jeanietomanek.com 


No comments: