Thursday, August 5, 2021

My Very Special Birthday

 

My Day - August 3rd
My Beautiful Birthday Flowers
My Beautiful & Delicious Birthday Cake
"This June" by Jeanie Tomanek
A Beautiful Piece of Art & Gift From My Husband
Michael Weatherly (Actor - NCIS & Bull)
A Birthday Cameo 
Charles Shaughnessy (Actor - The Nanny)
A Birthday Cameo
Jack Wagner (Actor - Melrose Place, GH & B&B, 
and Celebrity Tour Golfer)
A Birthday Cameo
Tim Mickelson (Caddy for and Brother of
PGA Tour Golfer, Phil Mickelson)
A Birthday Cameo

I treated myself to these four Cameos for my birthday this year as I did a couple of years ago by different celebrities. 
I decided to request something different from each - not just a birthday greeting, and they all complied. I was serenaded, I shared "I will's," and received some fun golf tips from pros! (they think I only had 3 golf clubs but I have a full set...I just told them I preferred three clubs.) I am more than thrilled to hear from Michael Weatherly, Very Special Agent, Tony DeNozzo, himself!  :) 

All my Cameos can be watched & listened to on my website: www.iamalionunderthesun.com
Click on the Cameos category and you're there!
Enjoy!



















No comments: