Saturday, May 9, 2020

Personal Messages from Matthew & Gunnar Nelson

~ Matthew Nelson ~
This is the beginning of the CAMEO I booked by Matt, Rick Nelson's son, but the video didn't copy so it'll remain private unless you're one of my FB friends. I posted this there along with one from his brother, Gunnar! I can't say enough about the generosity and kindness of these two men - I will cherish these messages, and yes, song I requested. (Lonesome Town)
~ Gunnar Nelson ~
I had tickets to see their show last November but the venue was too large for me for different reasons. I like smaller and this was just the wrong place for me. However, today made up for it with personal messages and singing from both - Matthew had the Ricky Nelson Remembered background - it was so special. God Bless these guys and I can't wait for their new CD to come out - "First Born Sons!"

No comments: