Friday, April 3, 2020

John Davidson ~ There's A Kind of Hush (All Over the World)



John is on FB and I love to see what's going on and where he's playing, etc.  He offers Cameos on cameo.com and I asked him to sing "Happy Birthday" to me last August - it was great! :)  Recently, with the virus all over the world I asked him to do another Cameo for me singing a verse from his signature song, "There's a Kind of Hush," and it was so special! <3  Today I had a notification from his page - he posted a video about where he goes from here as he cancels his shows for 3 months, and then the big surprise...he sang a verse and chorus from this very song.  How special and appropriate at this time. Take a listen - I was lucky enough to hear him LIVE at the Warwick Musical Theater in my youth (our youth) :) and will post a photo taken that night of him outside his trailer after the show.  I'll never forget it.  I have seen him since, September 2018 nearby and even got a kiss this time! :) 
John Davidson

No comments: