Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An Evening with Rufus Wainwright




I have been a huge fan of singer/songwriter, Rufus Wainwright, for quite a while now. I recently discovered via Facebook, that Rufus will be performing at the Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts at the University of Connecticut in Storrs on my wedding anniversary December 1oth! I looked up Storrs, CT on a map and to my surprise learned that UCONN is only an hour's drive from my home in NW RI. Wow! An opportunity I could not let pass by. I ordered tickets after viewing the seating chart at the Jorgensen Center, and I bought the whole table of four, as there are four sections in front of the stage reserved with tables in a cabaret setting, so we will be at table 17 on our anniversary experiencing "an evening with Rufus Wainwright!"

Posting a few pictures of Rufus recently performing in Canada.

No comments: