Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Remembering IL DIVO's Carlos Marin

 

David - Carlos - Sebastien - Urs

When IL DIVO hit the stage 17 years ago I was an immediate fan! I bought their photos and CD's and DVD's when they came out. I was fortunate and saw them in person at Mohegan Sun in CT, an hour drive from home. It was such a thrill! 
Two days ago I learned via facebook that Carlos Marin had passed away. I was shocked and started crying in disbelief. The world has lost a most beautiful and talented man. 
I just found this old photo of the little "Shrine" I created on my coffee table. 
My thoughts and prayers are with Carlos, his family and friends, and especially his "brothers in song."
May you sing loudly in Heaven, Carlos, so we can still hear you. The world won't be the same without you. 
God Bless.
~ Carlos Marin ~




No comments: