Thursday, September 13, 2018

John Davidson and Johnny Carson


I have autographed pictures from both these men! 
John Davidson, on left, sat in for Johnny Carson, on right, 80 times! When I was a teenager I was "star struck" and joined many fan clubs and asked for autographed pictures...I have a big album full of them all from these two to the cast of Bonanza; Shelly Fabres and Paul Peterson; I even have a handwritten letter from Dee Dee of Dick and Dee Dee who sang "Mountain High." So many I can't remember. The album is in a chest with a stuck door and I'll have to find a way to get in it someday soon to look at my album/scrapbook. Love those memories.  Anyway, a week from tonight I go to see John Davidson for the 2nd time in 50 years!! He's going to be only 6 miles from my house...dreams really do come true! I have gifts for him and a new camera on its way so I can have more picture memories along with the ones in my head and heart I hope to take away from the night. <3 One day after the film is developed maybe I'll share some new J.D. pics! :) 
Miracles Happen!

No comments: