Wednesday, January 8, 2020

My Book of Runes - Today's Counsel

Since the first of the New Year things have been disappointing and chaotic on Facebook for me. I don't understand why people are the way they are...I have been ignored by close friends and there are those whose nature it is to argue and debate if they don't agree with my posts at times.  That's not what I'm there for.
Before I remove myself from FB a thought came to me...the thought of my Book of Runes and how they were a comforting source of wisdom from the Universe pointing me always in the right direction.  The above are the 25 runes that are engraved on stones and held in a velvet pouch that I draw from when I need their counsel.  How I pull and place depends on if the counsel is to be read right-side up or reversed.  The reverse being a bit darker in nature than if pulled right-side up.  Some people disregard the way a rune is placed and just take from the whole message what they get from it.
Today I pulled "4 - Retreat reversed" 
So I read it and posted it on my FB page. It may be a daily practice or I may share depending on how I feel at the time.  I'm so glad they "called" me today.  I really needed guidance on how to be on FB and toward my friends, a few who I have known for decades!  I needed help and I was immediately directed by the Universe within to go to my Runes!  
Peace abides.

No comments: