Saturday, August 3, 2019

The Best Birthday (Week) Ever!!!

Today is "my day" and it isn't over, still have to open gifts from my husband and have Chinese take-out for supper, but the week starting with Sunday July 29th has been amazing each and every day as I received 5 Cameo videos with birthday songs and wishes from wonderful people that you can watch in a post below. 

These flowers are from my oldest friend, Norma, since 3rd grade who lives in NY. She is my other half of the duo known as "The Gold Dust Twins" nicknamed by our high school math teacher, Mr. Bedard! :) I love her and am so fortunate she is still in my life! 
Even the balloon is happy! :)
Now for what's yet to come...cake and presents! Oh, yes, and scratch tickets!
From the best dairy farm and bakery in New England - Wright's Farm!
It is a yellow cake, custard filling, butter cream frosting, and I chose the pretty pink and blue frosted roses. :)
Thank you to all my friends on Facebook, too, for their birthday wishes, and to my friends Mary and Jack who live out west, and to Constantine, John Davidson, Carson Kressley, Ben from The Bachelor, and especially Jonathan Mangum from Let's Make a Deal for showing me the set during a taping of the show! You all made my birthday the most special ever! Love you all!!! XOXO

Me at the Pequot Hotel Lobby at Foxwoods - my old stomping ground!


No comments: