Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Celebrating My Birthday Week With Personal Celebrity Cameos/Videos

Constantine
 American Idol & Broadway's Rock of Ages
I followed Constantine on Idol years ago and was a front runner and favorite!

John Davidson
Singer, Actor, TV Host
A favorite for decades so I had to include him in my birthday celebration this week even though he doesn't remember the gifts I gave him at his show last September! This birthday song gets better every time I play the video! :) 

Carson Kressley
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Carson is all over television and a clothes icon! 
He has the best and bubbliest personality so I wanted to include him for my birthday week!

Ben Flajnik
The Bachelor
I confess, I have been watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette for several years just for fun and Ben was "The Bachelor" years ago. Looking through Cameo personalities, I came across his picture, recognized him as one of the "nice guys," and so included him in my birthday week's celebration. We both have love and compassion for animals, too! :)

Jonathan Mangum
"Let's Make a Deal"
Wow! This is crazy!! I was just walked through the halls and got a view of the Let's Make a Deal studio by Jonathan!! What a great guy to do that for me as part of my Happy Birthday week celebration! This is truly the most unique birthday ever connecting with these fine people who mean something to me - even if it is on TV. When you watch someone often enough you feel like you know them, anyway, so why not invite them to help celebrate my special day? :) 


No comments: