Monday, June 17, 2019

NELSON's Uncle is Mark Harmon (NCIS)

I learned something so interesting yesterday looking at images of Ricky Nelson's twin sons, Matthew and Gunnar. 
I read an article stating that Ricky's wife, Kristin Harmon, was Mark's older sister! So Mark Harmon (NCIS) is uncle to Ricky's 4 children! 
Small World!
I also went to Matthew and Gunnar's website and saw that they are still on the road performing their dad's songs and will be next door in MA come mid-November - may be too long a ride for me but I am thinking about it. For some reason looking at You Tube music videos opens doors for me and last year I bought Rick Nelson's CD with over 20 of his old songs - I ordered 2 CD's yesterday by Matthew and Gunnar..."After the Rain" and a Christmas CD. 
So, if you have an inquiring mind...this post is for YOU!  :) 

No comments: