Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Messages from your Paintings (free offer)

 
Greetings Art Lovers!
(Free Offer)
 
Would you like to receive a message from the spiritual essence of one of your paintings?
It's something I've done with most of my own paintings and would like to offer messages from yours as well!
I am offering this service at no cost to you while I'm waiting for an art course to begin...it's winter and I have time on my hands to write and paint. So if you're interested to hear what your painting has to say, as I believe, "every painting has something to say."
 Include an attachment of your painting and its title, your name and email address, and I will get to work on your behalf and return your message via email and attachment via WP.
Read more on my blog: Nancy's Art Shop
You can also go to my website to read messages I've done for my own "Spirit Art" paintings and how "Art Speak" works.
Thank you for your interest...Nancy
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: