Monday, November 28, 2011

"Wind Songs" Book Display

A few months ago I learned that an old friend of mine, Jack Goodman, who I knew when I lived in Jerome, Idaho, had published a book of poetry..."Wind Songs From Turtle's Back." We reconnected via email and Facebook and now my Three Lights Sanctuary has been blessed with a display of Jack's beautiful "Wind Songs!"

I am thrilled! "Wind Songs" completes my shop as the display is on the top shelf of my rack of books next to the "Velvet Throne" - another new addition to Three Lights Sanctuary - a red velvet couch offered to me by a customer a few weeks ago! Now customers, browsers, and friends have a special place to sit, relax, pick up a book, chat, or play with the Magic 8 Ball on the small table in front of the couch!

Many thanks to Jack Goodman for allowing me to offer "Wind Songs" in my shop. It's a gorgeous book of fabulous poems about nature and animals, domestic and wild. I learned that a second book is in progress and I can't wait to read it when it becomes available.





No comments: