Thursday, July 28, 2011

Larger Room at the Sanctuary

My table of tumbled gemstones in the center of the larger room off the front room at Three Lights Sanctuary. Ready for opening day, next Saturday August 6th.

Photo by Sandy Bell - The Glocester Advocate

This photo and others are part of an article she wrote about Three Lights Sanctuary and myself in her August paper due out this Saturday!

I also composed a full page ad for next week's Bargain Buyer with photos to ensure any words or mental images about me and my shop in the Glocester Advocate aren't entirely taken to heart. I believe that no one understands me or my Spirit Art and Stones of Galilee writings better than I do...hence I decided to be proactive and let the public read about what I offer from THIS horse's mouth!

No comments: